why are people even questioning obesity in america
why is your tea liquidised?
….. Where exactly do you live that the tea isn’t liquid?!?
ENGLAND. WHERE IT IS IN A BAG AND YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF.
like what do you do with already liquid tea? Microwave it?
No it’s sweet tea you drink it cold
WHO DRINKS COLD TEA???
HAVE YOU NEVER HAD ICED/SWEET TEA BEFORE?!?
so i reblogged this from a british person and i’ve been laughing at their tags for 600 years
England, you stole tea from China. You’ve had it a mere 4 centuries compared to their 30+. Don’t play like you’re some kind of authority.
Shots fired. World War Tea has officially begun.
LMAO!!! I swear I’ve had this conversation with a couple friends from Brighton.
I have literally been watching this over and over for 10 minutes lol
Know your poop, children. Everyone poops. #mompost
You might be in EMS if…
- You remove any form of assessment/treatment from a nurse and do it yourself (IV, EKG, BP, finger stick, etc.)
- You assess a person’s veins when shaking their hand
- You speak in medical terms and your doctor has to look up what you said
- You’re pretty sure you can determine someone’s Mallampati score after a short conversation
- No one wants to play the “I saw the grossest thing” game with you anymore
- The microwave, dryer, and doorbell all sounds like pager tones
- You buy a car with ease-of-class 3-installation in mind
- You wipe your feet when leaving a house
- You pick a car color that will contrast or coordinate nicely with emergency lighting
- You firmly believe Valium should come as lollipops and salt licks
- Psych patients make decent conversationalists
- Oxygen tubing has been a major component in a practical joke
- If you wash your hands before going to the bathroom
- You count CPR as a cardio workout
- One word: “disbitch”
- You can recognize the “Ambulance Dance”
- When friends/family call you before 911
- It takes you longer to get ready to go out on the ambulance than it does on a date
- You know exactly how far away from the nearest trauma center you live
- You know the dispatchers’ shifts by heart
- The dispatchers know yours
- You plan major life events around things like marathons, opening of hunting season, and 4th of July
- A hot meal, shower, or bathroom break set you on edge
- “Quiet” is worse than any 4-letter word
- You’re pretty sure you know which frequent flyer has called just by their chief complaint
- You place bets on #25
- You win
- You’ve related to any one of the above…
Originally posted by indianatruckie here, reblog gave me formatting difficulties
Added answer option. Feel free to contribute!
29) You eat your meals cold and in about 5 minutes
30) Finding humor in things others might find “inappropriate”
31) Knowing the difference between real time and Dialysis time
32. You decorate your Christmas tree with tourniquets, backboard straps, gloves, and roller gauze/toilet paper.
33. You have almost as much equipment in your POV as you do on your rig.
34. Your idea of ‘decorating for the holidays’ is placing an ‘EMR parking only’ sign in your driveway.
all of these hahaha
DAMN!!! She isn’t the only reason I watch myth busters but but she is in the top 5 reasons.
WHY SMELL LIKE PUNY GOD WHEN YOU CAN SMELL LIKE HULK!
Shit I want this lol
I bought my partner a present at the dollar store. She didn’t find it nearly as funny as I did. So I hung it from the rear view mirror.
Lol Mark Ruffalo